Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Brief Explanation

Good Morning.  It's me.  I'm still here. 

Sorry for the sudden departure but things have been really crazy around our house.  Two and a half weeks ago my husband interviewed for a job in Shreveport, Louisiana and last Wednesday he was offered the position.  He has to take a test on April 24 and, if he passes the test, he will have to be in Shreveport by June 1.  Which means we have a short time to pack up and relocate from Michigan to Louisiana.  Crazy, huh?

We are very excited about this move but also a little overwhelmed.  This is a fantastic job offer for my husband and he is certain that this is where the Lord is leading.  We have been in this house for 8 years and I have a lot of cleaning/sorting/purging to do.  Our goal is to have our house on the market on May 1.

So, I am going to be a little random here over the next few weeks.  However, if you stick with me I promise I will be back to a more faithful schedule as soon as I can.

Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment