Thursday, January 28, 2010

Call For Science Help

Both Rebecca and Timothy enjoy science, but they really miss the hands-on activities that they had when they were in public and Christian schools.  I love science as well and am not afraid to "get my hands dirty" to teach them.

I have been looking around on-line and reading the many wonderful experiments and activities other homeschool families use for science.  Since I am always excited to hear what other families are doing, I decided to include a plea on my blog.  I would love to hear any suggestions or ideas that you have for science class.  Anything that has worked for you - I want to hear about it.  It can be experiments, activities, books, on-line resources, curricula that you really like - anything.  You can e-mail me or leave it in a comment.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment