Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Home School Convention

A good friend just invited me to go along with her to the Michigan Home Education Convention this spring. She has been home schooling for over 15 years now and she used to regularly attend this convention. As a new home school mom, I am excited about all the workshops and classes - I know enough to know that I still have a lot to learn about homeschooling!


The Michigan convention is a Friday and Saturday in May (Yippie! Girl's weekend!). It is also just far enough away that we will need to stay overnight there, but not so far that it will be an exhausting car trip.

I just got the workshop list and the schedule. I know my friend has lots of great suggestions for what to do over the weekend. I am really excited about this experience! Anyone have any tips, suggestions, or comments about home school conventions in your areas?

No comments:

Post a Comment