Monday, January 25, 2010

Homeschool Showcase

For the last month, I have been maintaining two blogs.  I post the same articles on both sites, but because I am new to blogging, I wanted to try out two different blog hosts to see which one I liked the best.  I imagine I will eventually slim down to one blog, but for now I am leading a double life (hee hee).

Anyway, I recently submitted an article from my blog(s) to the Homeschool Showcase.  My article was selected for addition to the most recent showcase, which can be found at http://www.weirdunsocializedhomeschoolers.com/2010/01/homeschool-showcase-39.html. I encourage you to check it out as it is a fun way to see what other homeschool families are doing.  Also, if you have a blog of your own, think about submitting a post!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment