Monday, February 8, 2010

Blog Format Change Update

Last Week, I posted about my virtual carbon copy blogs and that I will be making some changes to my blog formats.

I am now ready to provide more details about the changes that I will be making.  Starting Monday, February 15, this is what you can expect:

Home School Mama (This blog, my Blogspot blog) will become my primary forum for devotional posts.  My goal is to post a short devotional each weekday directed toward a common theme for the week.

Home School MamaMI (my Word Press blog) will continue to be my primary forum for posts about our home schooling adventures and our family.  This blog will remain largely unchanged from it’s current format.

As I said before, there will be some overlap in content between the sites from time to time, but they will no longer continue to be near-identical sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment