Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kids’Day Books, Saturday, February 20

Rebecca
February 20, 2010
Outside my window…the lawn is snowy & filled with footprints, the road and driveway are clean.  The tree is bare & the bush has only berries.
Inside the house…Mom is on the computer, Dad is reclining & watching, Linden is trying to figure out how to write a grocery list, and TJ & I are doing these sheets.
I am wearing…a softball jersey and the penguin pajama pants Mom made.
I am thankful that…I get to go with Sarah Taplin to the prom expo tonight.
I am hearing…Mom and TJ talking, Linden talking & writing, the washer, and my pencil writing.
I am thinking…about how much fun I will have tonight, about learning to purl.
I am going…to the prom expo tonight and to have a “girls party” with Linden.
I am reading…Deuteronomy, Acts, Proverbs, The Hiding Place and this sheet.
I am hoping…that my throat will stop hurting and my nose will stop being plugged up.
I am remembering…how fun my games from Christmas are.
From school this week…I started a new math book.
One of my favorite things…my fuzzy blanket from Grandma.
A few plans for next week…school, church, library, maybe roller skating.

Timothy
February 20, 2010
Outside my window…I see snow.
Inside the house…It’s warm.
I am wearing…a t-shirt.
I am thankful that…we have snow.
I am hearing…talking.
I am thinking…about sledding.
I am going…to go sledding.
I am reading…Deuteronomy, Proverbs, and Acts.
I am hoping…that I can go sledding.
I am remembering…Great Grandpa.
From school this week…I learned lots.
One of my favorite things…Is legos.
A few plans for next week…are school, jobs, and snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment