Monday, February 15, 2010

I Believe

Happy Monday!

Today is Monday, February 15 and (as promised) today is the day this blog takes on it's own identity and stops being a virtual carbon copy of its sister blog.

For the next four weeks, I am going to be publishing a series I titled I Believe.  Each week will deal with a different area of my faith as it relates to my life.  This week's topic is my relationship with my husband and is titled My Calling.  Unlike the next three studies in this series, My Calling only has four devotionals.  Each devotional in this (and all) of the studies is designed as a short 10-15 minute devotional.  I decided to jump right in with this study and this series because it is the most personal one that I have written and you will learn a lot about me and my personal beliefs as you work through the devotionals.

Have a blessed Monday.  Tomorrow - My Calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment