Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Remember My Messy Office/Sewing Room??

Last month I wrote about the disaster area that is our Office/Sewing Room??

**Does this photo help your memory**

Anyway, you may also recall that I entered this room in the Mabel's Labels My Messy Room Contest on Facebook.  I promised you an update on the contest.  The winner was announced today and while I didn't win the contest, I did learn that I am not the only person with a very messy room!

You can check out pictures from all the contest entrants by visiting the Mabel's Labels page on Facebook.  While you are there, you can also check out all the cool labels you can purchase to organize your home - so you don't end up with a lot of rooms that look like the one in the photo above!  You can also click the Mabel's Labels link on my page to go directly to their site as well.

Oh yeah...the room still isn't finished yet, but we are making progress.  Hopefully by the end of the month I will be ready to post a set of "After" pictures showing our completed workspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment