Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kids' Day Books

I noticed some ladies posting day books on their blogs.  I liked the idea, but changed it slightly for the kids (another writing assignment!).  My goal is to have them fill one out at the end of each week.

Rebecca
February 13, 2010
Outside my window...I see lots of snow and leafless trees.
Inside the house...I see my brother writing and Mom on the computer.  Dad is in the bedroom and Linden is in her room.
I am wearing...jeans, a black and purple shirt with a blue heart necklace.
I am thankful that...I have a few quiet moments to myself, my new whiteboard, and that I can possibly go to Quizzing.
I am hearing...mouse-clicks, typing, TJ talking, Mom answering, and my pen as I write.
I am thinking...about how fun Quizzing is, how great of friends I have, and about my next crochet project.
I am going...to go to Quizzing tonight, to play outside, and to have fun.
I am reading...this sheet of paper and The Hiding Place.
I am hoping...that school goes well, Aunt Wanda gets better, and that I have a good birthday.
I am remembering...how much fun I had at Karissa's birthday party.
From school this week...I learned about Economics, negative numbers, climate regions, Jesus' life, and sentence parts.
One of my favorite things...my fleece blanket that Grandma made me.  I also like my Sam Stern cookbooks.
A few plans for next week...school, piano, church, library, and doing dishes.

Timothy
February 13, 2010
Outside my window...I see snow.
Inside the house...It's a mess.
I am wearing...jeans and a long sleeve shirt.
I am thankful that...I have family.
I am hearing...the dryer.
I am thinking...about football.
I am going...to play football with my dad and sister.
I am reading...Deuteronomy, Numbers, and Psalms.
I am hoping...I can buy NFL helmets.
I am remembering...The Super Bowl.
From school this week...I learned about different weather devices.
One of my favorite things...I s football.
A few plans for next week...are school, piano, and church.

No comments:

Post a Comment