Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kids' Week Books, March 19, 2010

Rebecca
March 19, 2010

Outside my window…it is very grassy, but it is all dead.
Inside the house…it is messy, but some parts are clean.
I am wearing…my pajamas.
I am thankful that…we can go to our friends’ house.
I am hearing…the computer singing for Linden and the scritch-scratching of my pencil.
I am thinking…about how much fun my birthday will be.
I am going…to a friend’s house.
I am reading…Isaiah, 1 Samuel, 2 Corinthians, and cookbooks.
I am hoping…the baby doesn’t spit up on me today.
I am remembering…how much fun our new neighbors are.
From school this week…tests galore, political parties in History, nonfiction/fiction in Language, algebra in Algebra, and systems in Science.
One of my favorite things…to cook peanut-chicken pasta.
A few plans for next week…school, piano, church, and my BIRTHDAY.

Timothy
March 19, 2010

Outside my window…grassy and leafy.
Inside the house…it is messy and loud.
I am wearing…pajamas.
I am thankful that…I’m going to my friends’ house.
I am hearing…a guy talking and singing.
I am thinking…about going to my friends’ house.
I am going…to my friends’ house.
I am reading…2 Corinthians, 1 Samuel, and Isaiah.
I am hoping…we can play with our neighbors.
I am remembering…yesterday when we played with our new friends.
From school this week…I learned about space and verbs.
One of my favorite things…is sports.
A few plans for next week…are school and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment