Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kids' Week Books, March 5, 2010

Rebecca
March 5, 2010
Outside my window…the snow is melting and it is very sunny.
Inside the house…it is pretty quiet.  TJ is downstairs, Mom is on the computer, Linden is in her room, and Dad is in his room.
I am wearing…my pink t-shirt and dark blue jeans.
I am thankful that…we get to have a "fancy dinner" tonight and maybe a game night.
I am hearing…mom typing and dad walking.
I am thinking…about what games to play tonight and if Linden is actually asleep.
I am going…to go downstairs before we make dinner.
I am reading…Judges, 1 Corinthians, and The Hiding Place.
I am hoping…I can do my mom's nails tonight.
I am remembering…how much Linden scared me this afternoon.
From school this week…Number sentences in Math, Corrie Ten Boom in Language, political science in History, and human anatomy in Science.
One of my favorite things…to do is crochet.
A few plans for next week…ice-skating or Bounceland with Melissa, school, and cleaning.

Timothy
March 5, 2010
Outside my window…I see snow and grass.
Inside the house…It’s noisy.
I am wearing…a jersey, sweatpants, and a long sleeve shirt.
I am thankful that…I might go to my friend's house.
I am hearing…the dishwasher and the dryer.
I am thinking…about going to my friend's house.
I am going…to play basketball.
I am reading…Judges, 1 Corinthians, and Isaiah.
I am hoping…I can go to my friend's house.
I am remembering…Super Bowls and sports.
From school this week…I learned about space, Japan, verbs, and fractions.
One of my favorite things…Is sports and read sports books.
A few plans for next week…are school, jobs, and Bible reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment