Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Surgery

This is just a quick post.  I have been running around like crazy this week trying to get some extra work done around the house.  Why you may ask.  Because on Monday my husband is having arthroscopic surgery on his knee.

He has needed surgery for quite some time but put it off for a while – first because we didn’t have insurance and then because the referral requirements were a bigger pain than the pain in his knee.  When that balance shifted we nudged the doctors a little and now we are just a few days from surgery.   I will try to be faithful with my daily devotional series next week, however, it is possible that I will be late or even miss one day.  Next weeks' devotionals may be a little shorter than planned as I don't know how much time I will have for editing. 

On a side note, we have had three B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L sunny days here in SW Michigan.  While I usually love the sun, that worries me.  Our March has certainly come in like a lamb.  If you believe old wives tales, you know what that means…a snowstorm may be heading our way to close out March!

No comments:

Post a Comment